Saturday, June 19, 2010

Six down...eight to go...

States, that is.
Today there is good news and bad news. The good news is that I made it
to Pennsylvania! The bad news is I might need two new feet. Marge and
Lefty are not happy campers these days. You know, you take the whole
family on a little vacation and everyone starts complaining. I heard
them mumbling something about wishing they were attached to someone
else...a couch potato or Playstation 3 addict or something or other.
The nerve!

Yes, Pennsylvania started off very nicely. At the Maryland/PA border,
there is lovely PenMar park. It had a great playground with one if
those fun curly-que slides that I enjoyed immensely. Hopefully I
didn't disturb the wedding going on as I wahooed down the slide. I had
a great little siesta on the bench swing and enjoyed having a real
bathroom and a water fountain.

I am not kidding, but I will actually be walking through another state
park tomorrow! I heard a rumor there is a swimming pool at this one.
That shouldn't be busy on a sunny warm fathers day Sunday...should
it??? Happy Fathers day to all you dads! I love you, dad!

No comments:

Post a Comment