Friday, March 12, 2010

Gear decisions just never seem to end...

So I have pretty much decided what I am taking, but there is all this other little stuff. THAT is what adds up. "Oh, maybe I should take some multivitamins!?? And what about sunscreen? How many ibuprofen should I pack? I hear people gobbling down handfuls on the trail"...extra battery for my headlamp??? THESE are some of the little decisions that are driving me crazy. I am sure I will know the answers to all of the many questions circling around my head soon enough. I just hope I can still lift my pack by the time I figure it all out. Ha Ha.
And... thank you Joseph for your advice, and I will probably take it...ok, some of it...but I am NOT...I repeat NOT getting rid of my pillow! I NEEEEEEEED it. A gal needs her beauty rest you know. haha.

1 comment:

  1. i had a feeling the pillow was going to stay haha. Oh, and i suggest the vitamens.

    ReplyDelete