Monday, November 15, 2010

I'm still here

Yeah, yeah, yeah...I know.  I said I was going to keep blogging and I didn't.  Time has just absolutely FLOWN by since I got home.  Here it is the middle of November and it has been almost two months since my re-entry to the "real world".  The good news?  My knees and feet are feeling much better.  The plantar fascitis has almost completely gone away and thanks to my morning yoga ritual, I have regained some flexibility and can now even squat!  I have been doing some low-key, and I mean low-key, hiking, mountain bike riding, road riding, and plenty of stretching.  Oh, and yesterday I got to ride on a tractor which is way cool.  I highly recommend it.  Even if its just around the block. 

One exciting thing that has happened since I got home...I got married!  Drew and I had an outrageously fun wedding that was a quite a surprise to most people, in the middle of our Halloween party! Yes, completely wacky and someone even called it "zany".  I was the bride of dracula, already in my wedding gown, complete with gory bite marks on my neck, and Drew was a groom disguised as a vampire.  When the Queen of Hearts showed up to marry us (She was Awesome!), he switched his cape for his tux jacket and bowtie, and I hurried away to scrub the bite marks and blood colored lipstick off my neck.  It was truly a fun and memorable night, topped off with a really funky orange wedding cake.  So there.  Betcha didn't see that one coming.

So what's next for Rabid?  Well, for one thing, she is an amazing artist.  Yep, it's true. So I will probably start a new blog with the progress I make on getting my work OUT THERE.  So stay tuned!

No comments:

Post a Comment